Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ugliest Witch Bento (292)


"Magic mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?", it was Snow White, so what if the queen asked "Magic mirror on the wall, who is the ugliest one of all?"  I believe the magic mirror will definitely review her ugliest old witch look.

I'd planned for a witch for this Halloween theme bento, the best or ugliest witch I managed to find was from Snow White:

The witch from Snow White

My sketch and little girl's hand writing

As it is Wednesday, the sandwich day, I decided to dress the sandwich as the photo frame holding the witch's photo.  It didn't take me too long to complete the witch, may be about 10 minutes, just cut & joined the ham pieces together to form the witch's face.  Then I let little girl nibbled on the bits & pieces that I cut out from the ham, and the crab stick, when I realized that I need some white crab stick for the photo frame part, it was too late, little girl had munched most of it, that's why u find the photo without any frame :p

Bento was ready in about 20 minutes.

The witch fingers and grapes (can't really imagine what to do with the grapes)

Apple anyone?  Hehehehehe......

4 comments:

Lia Chen said...

This will be cool for Halloween theme! And your sketch is WOW ... you are very talented :)

HK Choo said...

The grape is the new "apple" that the witch offer now, hahah... :P

kel said...

Thank u, Lia Chen :p * feeling shy *

kel said...

Such a good idea, HK, be careful not to take grapes from po po now :p