Friday, February 6, 2009

Nutella Banana Muffins

I was browsing thru the net on Tue nite and came across that it'd be The World Nutella Day 2009 on 5 Feb!  Since we r a big fan of nutella in this hsehold, I decided to google search for some muffin recipes, found this site with a gorgeous muffin photo.

Tried out the recipe yesterday, I baked 2 batches of muffins, 24 small baby muffins for little girl to bring to her pre-school and 8 medium size muffins for ourselves.


This is the tiny muffin ...


These r the medium size muffins, I stuffed a Hershey's Kisses chocolate (used 2 types, milk chocolate and dark chocolate) into each of these muffins, as a surprise :)

But due to my greediness on pouring the muffin batter, I got the following result, which made me kind of sad :(

dare not show it big, so malu-lah!

Thus, didn't bother to decorate the muffins.  Anyway, although they looked so awful, they tasted marvelous, is a must try recipe.

No comments: