Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Peach n Longan Jelly


At Seremban ...

LG:  Ma-mah!  Ngo oi jing jelly.  (Grandma! I wanna make jelly.)
GM: Hou ah! (Ok!)

MIL took a pack of Pearl Mermaid jelly powder out, I opened a can of longan and another of peach.  While MIL boiling n cooking the jelly, little girl and me cutting peaches into small pieces, and placed all fruits into the jelly molds.


We made 5 trays of fruit jelly...


... and one bear-bear.

We'd a photo taking competition of the jelly after dinner...


1st photo - by me


2nd photo - from little girl


Last one, from hubby

So, which one do u like most?  I like little girl's.

4 comments:

shoppingmum said...

I like the photo from your girl too.

kel said...

TQ, shoppingmum, 2 votes for little girl now :)

3lilangels said...

Is it too late to vote? Your girl's pic has the most interesting angle.

kel said...

No, not at all, 3lilangels, thanks for the vote.

Actually, she just placed the camera on table to snap it, simple task but best result.