Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Sister - Miaw

Was watching 馬上大搜尋 just now, the topic for today was about sisters.  It reminded me of my beloved younger sister, who passed away 16 years ago, when she was 20 years old, of cancer.

We had only 2 yrs gap apart, therefore, we were very close and shared lots of things together.  She was a lovely and pretty girl, had lot of friends and loved by most ppl around her, I was always very proud to have her.

During her stay at hospital, she was extremely brave, though suffered a lot, she seldom complained to us.  I was the one who always keep her company in the hospital, and I was the one to see her off in the family.  To think of it sometimes, it was a relief for her as she had suffered for 4 years (discovered when she was 15, under medication for 2 years, cured, but came back when she was 19), especially during the last few months.

Though it was oledi 16 years, I still felt extremely empty or lonely, envy and sad whenever I saw other sisters sharing their happy moments together.

We played together, shared lot of secrets, quarrels, clothing, jokes, friends, holidays, adventures....

I miss you very much, Miaw!

5 comments:

Emily said...

just remember her in your heart... wonderful memories coms out of something sad... make her life be worthy....

kel said...

Yes... thanks Emily...

Unknown said...

We all very greatful now days technology can bring us together to share all our good memories to all of you who love Miew in the net....wish to see more Miew photo also...

Margaret said...

really missed Miaw a lot...we had been share a lot of good time together at KFC, SS2 mamak, Genting... i still remember she left us 2 days b4 my birthday

kel said...

Thanks Laura & Margaret, of being Miaw's good friends, I believed she missed all of u too!