Saturday, December 20, 2008

Mexican Buns

My 2nd attempt on bread baking - Mexican buns, I'd say it's another success!  Yeah!  This recipe book - Bread Code of Ms Wendy Kor really worth buying, tried 2 of her recipes now, all didn't disappoint me, good buy!


A simple looking bun b4 going into oven...


a smiley face bun b4 going into oven...



they all came out looking similar, hahaha...


The outer layer of bun was crispy (but turned slightly soft after totally cold), and inner layer fluffy n soft and those raisins were sinfully yummy!

4 comments:

javapot said...

looks yummy!

kel said...

Thanks, javapot! A comment from a sifu like u mean a lot to me. :)

javapot said...

Me no sifu la. I'm also learning. actually I have never tried baking this bread before though i like to eat it - too many steps leh!! Ha ha, now u know I like short cut recipes :D

kel said...

Little girl likes this bread, I gotta tried to please her, I'm those short cut person too! ;p