Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Cinnamon Rolls

My 1st attempt on baking bread!  I tried out this Cinnamon Roll recipe from Bread Code (of Ms Wendy Kor), which was indeed a success for me, (>=<)


This was their look while waiting for the final proofing before going into oven.


Out from oven, hm... color a bit too dark, cos gotta baked slightly longer as bread still not cook at the bottom after the instructed time.


It turned out to be super soft and fluffy, ooh, I just love the smell of cinnamon too!


Just look at the texture, hmm.....

I know, they don look like cinnamon rolls, all of them cramped so tight together, well, I'll definitely give it a try again, will use a bigger baking pan next time.  

If u r interested to bake, u may try out this recipe, it's quite similar with the one I tried, happy baking!


2 comments:

javapot said...

The bread looks nice. I like cinnamon too. I also have problem of bread not baking through cos top brown too fast. Next time, try a foil tent.
ps, tks for linking me!! :)

kel said...

Hi javapot, thanks for the comment, I'm a bit more confident on baking bread now ;p

I saw a few of ur bread baking postings and was very interested, will try out a few of ur recipe, especially the panda bread!

Thank u too for linking me and I copies ur idea to organize my blog too, (>_o), thanks again!