Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Fried Pad Thai Noodles

I bought this packet of Pad Thai noodles some times ago, it came with 2 packs of noodles and seasoning.  I'd used a pack of the noodles for this bento a month ago, decided to try out frying the remaining pack with its seasoning included.

I added sliced tao fu pok, chinese cabbage in the fried Pad Thai noodles.  Tasted it during cooking, eeh...  the seasoning was so sweet, I added some fish sauce to make the fried noodles more tasty.  Lastly, garnished the fried noodle with sliced egg omelette and spring onion.


Verdict:  Not so delicious, still quite sweet to my liking.


And the color, not so interesting, should have put in some colorful ingredients.

I think next time I will buy those plain noodle, instead of this, which was inclusive of seasoning, lesson learned.

No comments: