Used the no kneading method to bake these rolls, however, I swapped the water with milk, I just love the milky smell & taste.
(Yield 2 rolls)
2 x 200g bread dough
2 tsp instant coffee
3 tsp sugar
2 tsp hot water
100g raisin (presoaked in a tablespoon of rum a night before)
- Mix instant coffee, sugar, hot water until dissolve
- roll bread dough to flat rectangle shape
- spread coffee mixture thinly on to bread dough
- sprinkle raisin on to bread dough
- roll up bread dough forming a cylinder
- split the roll half (without cutting through the top part), twist the roll
- let proof for 20 minutes
- bake at 180 for 20 minutes
Bake a loaf out of the remaining bread dough, still haven't taste it, should be milky and soft.