Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Rabbit Bento (237)


Bought a potato croquette from Jusco Mid Valley yesterday, planned to use it in today's easy & small bento.  I added a piece of chicken nugget into the bento as I found it is too little food for little girl.  Took 10 minutes to warm the nugget and croquette, cook the edamame, skinned and de-seeded the longans, packed bento in less than 5 minutes.

When I place the nugget and croquette into the bento, I found them resembled a rabbit!  

A fat and cute rabbit chewing on a grass
(Head of rabbit: chicken nugget and seaweed as eye & nose,
body of rabbit: croquette)

More fatty rabbits
(longans with rabbit picks)

Note of the day with Shaymin from Pokemon

4 comments:

HK Choo said...

So cute!

kel said...

Oh yes, HK and thanks!

Emily said...

Yes Yes! I do see a rabbit... and a cutesy one too!

kel said...

Thank u, Emily!