Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Stuffed Squids Bento (232)


I precook the stuffings for the squids last nite, by stir-frying diced shallot, garlic, shiitake mushrooms, sausage, mashed of a soft tofu and a dash of soy sauce.

This morning, I cracked an egg into the stuffing mixture, mix well and gently stuffed the filling into the squid and sealed the opening with a tooth pick.  I then wrapped the stuffed squids with aluminum foil, let it cook in toaster oven for 15 minutes.

Bento was ready in about 30 minutes.

I like the color combination of this bento

In the bento: 1.  2 stuffed baby squids

2. a chicken nugget

3.  2 red and 2 yellow cherry tomatoes

Other than the 1st photo, I'm very happy with this set of photos, the bento & the food looked so nice :p

Note of the day with Bubble from Powerpuff girls
Little girl's favorite girl

After her school, little girl told me that she don like the squid but she LOVES it, funny girl  :p

No comments: