Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuna, Potato and Egg Whole Meal Buns

Some of u may be surprised to see me baking such many bread/buns on Sat, and wondered how could I finished all. Well, my family, my god-bro's family & a few friends went to picnic at the Taman Rekreasi Lembah Kiara near TTDI on Sun morning. There were only a few buns left after the picnic, mostly being 'tapao' back by 'fans', hahaha...

After picnic, my god-mama wanna see me making the bread too, thus we made 2 batches of bread dough today. God-mama made a batch of sausage buns and me this:

Tuna, potato and egg with mayo whole meal buns (such a long name ya ;p)

A few plain whole meal buns (which my uncle adore)

The inside

Brought half of the batch to Puchong uncle's house, heard from cousin B that they were gone in the morning b4 she could try it out. Poor girl, will bake a batch for u next time and call u in to devour it.

No comments: