This toast was inspired by Taste and Tell, When I saw her posting this afternoon, I went to kitchen immediately to make it for little girl's snack after school. I skipped a few ingredients from hers to make do my version.
2 cherry tomatoes, sliced thinly
1 chicken frankfurter, sliced
2 slices thick whole meal bread, cut each bread into 9 squares
a handful of grated cheddar cheese
a handful of mozzarella cheese
2 tbsp mayo
1/2 tsp dried parsley flakes
- Cook chicken frank in non-stick pan over medium heat until brown both side. Set aside.
- Toast the bread on one side in the non-stick pan until golden
- Place the bread, toasted-side down, on a baking tray
- Combine the cheeses, parsley flakes with mayo in a bowl, mix well
- Spread the cheese mixture on toasts, distribute chicken frank and cherry tomatoes among the toasts
- Top with remaining cheese mixture
- Bake in toaster oven until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
Little girl & her friends love it, they said it tasted like pizza!
Also, little girl demanded it to be served as breakfast 2moro too!