Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Steam Minced Pork with Dried Cuttlefish and Chestnuts

I love steam minced pork, be it at mix-rice stall or mum's place, will definitely top up more rice or porridge. I watched 1 of the TVB cooking program a week or 2 ago, they gave a detailed instructions on cooking this steam minced pork, of course I gotta try out since I love steam minced pork.

Ingredients

300g minced pork
1 small dried cuttlefish, cleaned, soaked til soft, diced
4 chestnuts, cleaned, skinned and diced

Seasonings

2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp cooking wine
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
pinch of pepper
2 tbsp corn/potato flour
  1. mix all seasonings into a big bowl
  2. put in minced pork, cuttlefish and chestnuts, mix well, give the meat mixture a few stirs in clockwise direction til it turned gooey
  3. place meat mixture into a bowl or plate, steamed for 20 minutes or til cook
I steamed the meat in rice cooker, just put it in 20 minutes b4 the rice is ready. I tell u, though it was my 1st time trying this steamed minced pork, I'll definitely cook it again and again.

No comments: