Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pre-Birthday Celebration

Little girl's birthday is on Christmas Day, yeah, 25 Dec.  Every month, she would ask me why her birthday is not arriving yet and she kept telling me she wanna celebrate it with all her friends in school.  Well, having a birthday in holiday meaning it'll be difficult.  Therefore, I let her celebrate it 1 month earlier, of course with her teacher's permission.


This is a cute 1/2 kg mix fruits cake I ordered from Bread Story.  The children love the cake so much, it turned like below in 15 minutes (about 20 children savoring it).


Little girl was very happy to have this pre-celebration, she has been telling everybody that she had her birthday in school today (or yesterday).  Birthday is such a happy thing/day for her :)

3 comments:

Family First said...

Glad your girl was happy. My lil one also loves to sing to the song and clap his hands .. although its not his birthday, but he will be happy like as if its his... haa.

kel said...

Children just love birthday celebrations, I don think they care it's whose birthday.

Jess said...

very nice cake...