Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Milk Cooler


Do u like milk?  What about lemon/lime soft drink like sprite or 7up?  But when this 2 get married, u'll have something like below, milk cooler!  Trust me, it is very refreshing instead of causing u tummy upset :)


I got the recipe during my stay at England again, either from TV or magazine.

Milk Cooler

1 glass milk
2/3 glass of lemon/lime soft drink
1 cup of crushed ice

Mix the milk and lemon/lime soft drink together, being careful not to make the soft drink fizz up everywhere, and pour over the crushed ice.

Easy, cool and delicious.

3 comments:

3lilangels said...

You always come up with the most interesting combination. I would never ever have thought of that. Thanks!

Emily said...

mmmph sounds delish!

kel said...

Trust me, it's a very refreshing drink after a busy and hot day out.