Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fried Rice Bentos

It was a very busy and tiring day.  I made 2 bentos today, for little girl and me.  Cooking everything in scratch also gotta washed cookware and tidy the house in 1 hour made me rush like a mad woman, but I able to make it possible.


This was little girl's bento, top tier contains: different orange color fruits, ie plum, orange, persimmon and grape tomatoes.  At the bottom tier, it was fried rice (with tomato sauce and oyster sauce) wrapped in fried egg sheet on a bed of chopped lettuce, a bit of Korean sesame seaweed for garnish and a quick stir-fried chicken with garlic and oyster sauce on the right.


I had a similar bento, but I got Kimchi fried rice wrapped in the fried egg sheet.  Though this bento looked small, it was really filling.


Little girl had the same fruits again for her snack bento, however she has leftover about half of it.

No comments: