Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Iced Grapes


MIL likes to buy grapes to little girl, and the fruit stall auntie in Seremban Market too likes to give her a bunch of grapes whenever we passed her stall, so I always have plenty of grapes sitting in the fridge waiting for little girl to consume.  However, it is always way too many for little girl to eat, sometimes some of the grapes will turn moldy when I remember and it was so wasteful.

Thus, I'd found this way to maintain the freshness of grapes and little girl likes this even more, which is turning the grapes into ice grapes (little girl gave it a new name lately: Winter Grapes).  Well, kids just loves cold icy stuffs.

Just peel the skin off, put them into container and let them sit in the freezer.

One of my friend told me that she used this method on kiwifruits, strawberries, mango, etc, her daughter loves it too.


I made this strawberry jell-o this afternoon and threw in some skinned grapes too, another way to finish up the grapes fast.

What will u do to the extra grapes?


P/s  I make grapes enzyme b4, nice, just like sparkling grape juice with a hint of alcohol.


2 comments:

Family First said...

This is indeed a very nice tip! Thanks for sharing!

kel said...

U r welcome, family first.