Saturday, November 1, 2008

Mummies and Bones


Since it is Halloween Day, decided to make more fun snack for little girl.  These mummies and bones are inspired by Fun snack 4 kids, but I'd modified the recipe to use our local brand dough, the roti canai dough again!  So, it's experiment version 6th!

I used 2 roti canai doughs, 6 frankfurters, some Korean seaweed and some cheddar pop-corn seasoning.


I'd baked 2 batches, one for little girl and another for big girlie, hope her sisters like these too.

Happy Halloween again!  :)



4 comments:

Emily said...

Oh My Goodness! This halloween is great! Scary too!

kel said...

Yeah, never have so much fun on Halloween b4, after seeing those cutie food created by those bloggers, decided to join in too.

DG said...

What a swell idea for Halloween bento! Really cool! i shall remember it and try something similar next Halloween for my son's bento. :)

kel said...

Thank you, domestic goddess.