The recipe was from Alex Goh's "Creative making of Cakes".
200 g Flour
1/4 tsp Baking powder
1/2 tbsp Milk powder
2 tbsps Orange juice
Zest of 1 orange
I altered his method of making the muffins as I hand-beaten the batter, so here was my method:
1. Whip (B) til light and thick
2. Add (C) into (B) and mix til evenly blended
3. Fold in bit of dry ingredients from (A), mix well, then bit of melted butter, mix well, then repeat dry and wet til all blended
4. Place the batter into muffin cups
5. Bake at 190 C for 20 minutes
I added some chocolate chips to a few baby muffins as little girl adore chocolate chips very much. So, here are the end results:
Kiddy version: Orange muffins with chocolate chips and plain orange muffins
Adult version: orange muffins
We visited RX n her family after 3pm, little girl enjoyed playing with RX, her chubby bro JX and quiet cousin QR. Hope her family likes and enjoys the muffins.