A simple n quick lunch for hubby today, actually he "ordered" dried instant noodle, but decided to make him this for a little surprise.
cooked instant noodle (not too cook, still a bit hard at the center of noodle)
cabbage, finely chopped
2 pieces of abura-age (fried tofu skin), shredded
pinch of pepper & salt
1. Heat non-stick pan, pour in bit of oil, stir-fry cabbage til soft
2. Stir in ham and aburaage, then follow with cooked instant noodle
3. Beat eggs, season with pinch of pepper & salt, pour into noodle
4. Cover pan, cook on medium fire for 3 minutes, flip over, cook for another 3 minutes
5. Place on plate, drizzle on okonomiyaki sauce, mayo and sprinkle lots of katsuobushi (bonito flakes) and aonori (dried seaweed powder), serve.
Ready within 30 minutes.