Monday, September 8, 2008

Goodies from Bento Party

I'll start with the goodie bag, it contained so many items: bento box, pop-corns, brownie mix (I'd given to mum), recipe books, kikkomen shoyu, cookie cutter, sausage cutter, tooth paste, candies and some beauty products.


Things that I bought: pink bento bag (RM12 from Bento Pet), plastic cup, onigiri maker, bento belt, small containers and another bento bag (all these from 100yen shop, RM4.90 each).


Not forgetting the prize from Bento Pet, wow!  Lots of cute items and candies, can u see a little hand on the left, little girl couldn't wait to ransack it  :).  Sorry, I didn't take photo of it, cos there were too many items scatter around.  Let's steal some photo from Bento Pet's, see here...  ;)





2 comments:

Sue Sue said...

Wow that hamper will full of bento goodies. So envy.Hehehe... didnt managed to talk to you that day over at the party as I was too busy looting around for the bento boxes.

kel said...

It's ok, I was too shy to go over ur table too. Fyi, I like ur blog very much!