Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bacon Rosti

While I kissed goodbye little girl at the door of her classroom, she told me she wanna a surprise after school.  Her usual surprise after school will be snack, thus decided to make her this.

In my recipe, I used:

3 small potatoes, grated
2 pieces of bacon, thinly sliced
Pinch of pepper

That's all.  After grating the potatoes, squeezed the juice out from the potatoes with towel, I read from the net that it will help the rosti turning crispy.  Mix everything together and shallow fry til golden brown.

Little girl enjoyed it with a bottle of yogurt drink, she finished everything during the 15 minutes journey from her school to my mum's house!

4 comments:

Jess said...

wow, kelly...i really "pui fook" you....can cook so well....i will definitely try this..i'm sure my kids would love them.

kel said...

No-lah, just experimenting those recipes got thru the net only.

3lilangels said...

Mmm... sounds and looks good. Good idea for a kid's snack. Must try it for my picky boy.

kel said...

I think it's good for breakfast too! Give the big kid (hubby-lah!) a try too!