Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fried "Lou Shi Fan"

Little girl wanted me to buy the lou shi fan during our "shopping" at SS2 Pasar Malam.  I never cook it before, well, since little girl made the order, gotta give it a try!

I cooked it for our lunch, ya, a stir-fried lou shi fan.  Since lou shi fan is a bit chewy, I added some chinese cabbage for its crunchiness.  Some colorful ingredients too, ham (for red), lettuce (for green), and egg (for yellow).  Hee hee... I like my meal colorful!


This was little girl's portion, she finished it even after eating 1 small rice dumpling with kaya (her breakfast).








This was mine, hm...  I finished it too!  I know it was a lot, too hungry, did't take breakfast mah!  :b

6 comments:

Emily said...

Yummy! and colorful!

kel said...

Ya, I'm full til now, close to dinner time.

3lilangels said...

Of course, the little girl can finish it. Looks delish!

kel said...

Well, she'd to give face to mummy mah! ;b

Irene said...

wahhhh... looks really good!

kel said...

Thanks again, Irene!