Friday, September 19, 2008

Cough Lozenges

I'd been troubled with coughing for almost a month, tried drowsy and non-drowsy cough syrup but just didn't help.  Went to Guardian Tmn. Tun yesterday, got the pharmacist to recommend me something to get rid of the itchiness from my throat.

After looked-see at the cough syrup I took before, he told me to try sucking this:

He was kind enough to tell me there are only six in the packet, if I wanna another extra.  Well, just some lozenges right, won't cost much, said ok, gave me an extra pack.

When I paid it at the counter, it costs RM63.90 for a pack!!!!!!   RM10.65 for 1 little lozenges!!!!!!  Stupid me, didn't care to ask for price before hand, this was what I got into ....  Painful lesson learned.

So, no matter it's effective or not, I'll remember u for sure, Mr Pharmacist!

5 comments:

3lilangels said...

That's some price-y lozenges. With that price, if you still don't get better, you'd better go get a refund!

kel said...

Refund? Don think so, still coughing here...

Emily said...

Its the air that we are breathing in!

My mother has been coughing for the past couple of weeks, and she went again to the clinic last evening and it was packed with folks complaining of the same ailment! Thank goodness, her lungs are still clear, no water in them!

Emily said...

Look what I found (for coughs): http://crystalbyblog.blogspot.com/2008/08/hot-cup-of-almond.html

kel said...

Thanks Emily, I'll try this out.