It's going to be weekend and I still have 3 pieces of bread, I don wanna store them in fridge, decided to make little girl some french toasts for her after school snack.
I'd make 2 types of french toasts here:
the normal french toast
filled with peanut butter
I didn't use any measurement when making these french toast, all agak-agak (rough estimation) only. The ingredients I used up are:
3 tsp sugar
1. Cut breads into small bite size, 9 pieces cube size of each bread
2. Spread peanut butter on 1 piece of bread and cover with another bread
3. Mix melted butter, sugar, then egg and milk, whisk them well
4. place breads into egg mixture, let them soak longer to absorb more egg mixture
5. Heat pan, fry the breads with butter til golden brown
Other than peanut butter, I think we can experiment with more flavors in the french toast, like, fruits, fruit jam, cream cheese, nutella spread, etc or for savory type with bacon, cheese, ham, etc. Ooh! This is going to be endless of experimenting....