Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tic-tac-toe bento

I thought I'd skip making bento today as it was holiday this week, then my friend MY invited me and little girl to her house,  I volunteered to bring her lunch.  Thus made 4 bentos for 4 of us!  It took me almost 1 and a half hour to complete all the 4 bentos, from cooking, decorating then taking the photos, phew!  What a morning!

This was the bento I made for little girl.  Top tier containing some pear wedges on the left and nectarine wedges on the right.

As for the bottom tier, I fried flat noodles and made the tic-tac-toe using julienned mushrooms as the
 grids, julienned carrots as "X" and edamame as the "O".  The cute little container at the bottom right was a handkerchief and its container I bought a day ago at The Pavillion.




This bento is for J, MY's daughter, the contains were exactly the same as little girl's.

This bento box is a gift from MY to little girl, she bought it during her holiday at Hong Kong.  Thanks again, MY!





This belong to MY, it was quite a big portion, MY couldn't finish it, she kept half for her hubby  :)  Hope her hubby enjoyed the fried noodles too.







This was mine, a smaller box cos I knew I need to take care of little girl's as she had a heavy breakfast.









These were all the bentos, ready to go.





1 comment:

3lilangels said...

That's cute. My girl has learnt to play Tic-tac-toe and is always bugging people to play with her. I'm putting this in my to-copy list.