Saturday, August 23, 2008

Roast chicken wing bacon

I found this recipe sometime ago at wokkingmum's blog, it doesn't look very difficult to cook, so I gave it a try.

This was how the wings looked after wrapping with bacon. I didn't follow the recipe fully, skipped the garlic, cos lazy to skin off the skin.





After staying in the oven for 45mins, the bacon turned a bit crispy, and the smell and taste was just awesome.

Hubby already finished half the wing before I took this photo, and me too, can't resist it, took a bite from the wing on right site, can u see it?

Little girl likes this wing very much, she tore out all the bacon, bite the wing, swapped to bacon, then wing, bacon... After downing the wing, she finished up the remaining bacon with rice. Patting her little full tummy happily in front of TV after her meal. :)

1 comment:

HK Choo said...

Hi Kel, been following your blog but this is my first time commenting.

Thanks for sharing this recipe, I tried this out and it was so lovely easy.

Here's the write-up should you be interested:
http://jottingsoflife.blogspot.com/2009/12/bacon-chicken-wings.html

Thanks once again for your generosity.