Saturday, August 9, 2008

Thank you!

Thank you, to all of you!

I still couldn't believe it, I was voted as the winner?!  Lots of thanks to u who voted me, really appreciate your supports.

As I said, I'm an amateur on everything, both on bentoing and blogging, by seeing the number of peoples checking out my blog really boosted my ego (still feeling a bit shy though), especially seeing those of you from another part of the world!  Still gotta learn a lot from all of you "sifu" or master out there.

The reason I started blogging was, I wanna kept a copy of what I did, and the special moments I shared with little girl, she will be able to look back those she had or enjoyed thru out her childhood. Another reason was hubby has been out of the country (for a few months) when I started bentoing, I had to "report" to him (my boss mah! :) ) too.  Also, some of my friends too wanna me to share what I usually prepare for little girl to get her into eating more, instead of sending them emails one by one, I decided to let them read here.

For the past 1 week, I'd been going in and out of Bento Pet's blog so often til hubby complained "Eh, don act yourself like stock market watch!"  Can u imagined how often I checked now?  :)  Hehehe ....

Thanks Bento Pet, for hosting this amazing competition!



P/s   Told little girl this morning about the result, and she's going to get some new bento boxes and candies, she asked "the Pooh bear-bear?"  After seeing me nodded my head, she smiled happily!  I can't wait to see her expression when the prize is in front of her.

4 comments:

Yvo Sin said...

Awesome, congratulations!!! You deserve it! I don't remember who I voted for but yours was definitely one of the ones I considered :) Very nice!

kel said...

Thank you, yvo.

Holly M. Wendt said...

Congratulations! :D

Rei said...

Hi there, congrats! The smile on your girl's face is priceless!