Friday, June 20, 2008

Bento on 19 June 2008

Little girl requested cucumber sushi (maki?) and mashed potato salad this time.  I cut the cucumber into heart-shape but it couldn't be seen clearly.  The sushi was a bit loose cos I couldn't get the right size nori and my knife was blunt too.  However, little girl enjoyed it very much, I managed to steal 2 from her only :)

The sunflowers was a surprise to her, she loves it, that was the first thing she attacked in the bento.

The contains of the bento: Cucumber maki, sunflower sausage and quail egg, fried mushrooms, mashed potato salad and orange.

Today's leftover were fried mushrooms and half of the mashed potato salad.

Little girl likes the idea of bentoing and look forward to it too.  :)  Happy!



I cooked lots of rice today, thus made this to mum's house, cucumber maki, sausage rice balls, sausage and cucumber strips.

Little girl ate more of the sushi after school and yong finished the sausages.

No comments: