Saturday, June 14, 2008

Bento on 12 June 2008




This was the first time I tried to give little girl rice for lunch, she usually has noodle or pasta, I was so worried that she wouldn't eat the rice ball at all.  I tried my luck to make it small (little girl likes things that is small, especially food) and filled it with ham and cheese which are her favourite.

Well, she said "Wow!" when she opened the bento's cover, and with a broad smile on her face too, "These is cute, mummy!"  Bingo!  She likes it, she ate 3 of them, shared 1 with me, so sweet :)

The contains of the bento: Ham and cheese rice ball, fried tofu (made by my mum), fried long bean, ham, cheese and rockmelon kebab and lastly heart-shaped tomatoes.

Little girl didn't touch the tofu at all, ate half of the fried long bean, but finished the rest!

A happy day for both of us!

No comments: