Thursday, May 13, 2010

Flower Plant Bento (206)

Oops... waked up an hour late than usual today, gotta fast forward x 2 this morning.... :p

I decided on cooking this Shanghai veggie rice (recipe will be updated on next posting) last nite and had visualized the making of the bento b4 I slept.  My rice cooker need 50 minutes to cook the rice, thus I used the time to chopped the pak choy, char siew, shallots and garlics, also, cut the sausages, shaped and fried it with the quail eggs.

The time used for the bento took not more than 1 1/2 hour.

Background - Shanghai style veggie rice
Flower plant - sausage & quail egg (flower), cucumbers (for stem, leaves and grass)

Fruit - plum marinated with sour plum bits

Note of the day with Mocha

I am submitting this to the BOMB for May.

No comments: