Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Will u marry me?

I like to disturb little girl by asking her some silly questions sometimes.  These was one conversation we had last Thu after her pre-school in the car.

Me:  Baby, I have my darling, tell me do u have a darling?
LG:  Daddy?
Me:  No, daddy is my darling, u should have ur own darling.
LG:  ....  * thinking hard *
Me:  Is LYY (the boy who likes to play with her in pre-school) your darling?
LG:  No...  * giggling *
Me:  Why?  I thought u like to play with him?
LG:  Mummy, I tell u something...  u know-ah...  LYY asked me to marry him
Me:  WHAT!  * nearly stopped the car at the middle of LDP *  When did he say that?
LG:  The other day when he played with me.
Me:  Ok, what did u tell him?
LG:  I forgot.
Me:  Never mind, let's tell daddy tonite, ok?

So, skyped with hubby at nite, I reminded little girl to tell her dad...

LG:  Daddy, LYY asked me to marry him
D  :  Huh?  What did u say?
LG:  I told him I'm still small, wait til I grow up 1st

Smart move, little girl didn't reject the proposal directly, hahaha....  

Can u imagine, these kids are just 5 yrs old?  Sigh!  I can't imagine when she turns 16....  20....

No comments: