Monday, October 20, 2008

Launching of "Making Patanjali Palatable"

Went to "Making Patanjali Palatable" book launching last nite at MAS Academy Auditorium.  This book is written by Mr Manoj Kaimal, the founder of Manasa Yoga in SS2.  Actually I don know him until last nite, he is the "sifu" of my yoga instructor.  I learned a lot about yoga last nite and after watching those yoga performances, I'm more determine to continue my yoga practices now.

Here are some pictures I took from the yoga performances:



They are children age from 4 til 12, look at their flexibility...









look at their back-bend, so perfect!









the one on right is my instructor, a very talented young girl!









... more difficult pose from them.









they r mother and son, just look at their "super" back-bend, respect!









she is 6 months pregnant!  Ok, this pose "down dog", don look so difficult rite, see below...








a perfect head-stand ....









and this ....









sigh!  I'd practiced since Mar this year, still can't get myself balance, but look at them, balance with baby in their tummy!









father as flexible as daughter ...









another back-bend, no problem for a 4 years old, not even for her grandma! 








finally, a short speech from the author, Mr Manoj Kaimal.









1 comment:

Emily said...

aiseh! Bravo Bravo Bravo!